Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Hello! I'm Marla Zimmerman from Northern IA. I've been here for 8 weeks now. 
I Work in the pharmacy and help out where I can. I have a lot to learn but I'm thankful for the training I got at MMI before I came, it give me a head start on a lot of things. 

I enjoy my work in the Pharmacy and I now have a love for meds like I never thought I could have!  
The last couple weeks we've  been having extra big clinic days, making it a challenge to keep the shelves stocked so when the month supply of meds comes, it’s like Christmas for me. opening boxes full of meds and then seeing the shelves full again is always a good feeling!

Last Friday some of us went on a hike following the dry river bed to the water hole. getting out and enjoy the beautiful weather and views is always refreshing! 



Saturday morning emergency run with Todd and MacKenzie 



Saturday night we welcomed a healthy little boy into this world!



No comments:

New Website/Blog!

 This Blog is being replaced!      We're Excited to announce that our new website has launched! The new website has a whole new blog bui...