Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Thanks Again, God!

   Babies are gifts straight from heaven. The more infants I see making it safely into the world, the more I believe it. There are so many things that can go wrong. In this case the baby was fine, but the mom went through some trauma after the birth. This was the first time I saw a prolapse, post-delivery, and had to work quickly to replace the stubborn inwards....
   After the mom was stabilized, and the IV was dripping swiftly, I realized that I was shaking, and also pretty much splashed with blood. I want to thank our team again. They always amaze me with their intuition and cheerleading skills. The birth is over, everyone seems to be fine at the moment, and we have a lot to be thankful for.
   And for those of you who are still in the dark about our newest addition to the staff, I will slide a picture on of Kindra Stoll. We are very blessed to have her as part of our staff.

No comments:

New Website/Blog!

 This Blog is being replaced!      We're Excited to announce that our new website has launched! The new website has a whole new blog bui...